Certified Kanban Training - KMP II
About The Program
The KMP II: Kanban Management Professional class focuses deepening the knowledge and skills used in managing the rollout and operation of Kanban systems. Learn to make Kanban successful in a multi-teamed organization. This course covers recommended meetings, handling metrics and setting policies. KMP also ensures better products and services, leading to higher customer satisfaction and business performance.
- A digital copy of the book Kanban by David J. Anderson
- Certificate of Completion of Lean-Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
- KMP status recognition, upon completion of all qualifying classes (see "KMP qualification")
- Digital KMP status certificate attached to Lean Kanban University website profile
- KMP badge on the LKU website
- KMP badge file for use in professional websites, business cards, and other locations
- Eligibility for special invitations, discounts, and content only available to LKU members
- How to use “cadence” in the workflow management.
- Driving Evolutionary Change explained through a case study.
- Commitment and Replenishment
- Delivery Planning
- Feedback loops to improve service delivery
- Daily “Stand-up”
- Service Delivery Review
- Operation review
- Risk Review
- Strategy Review
- Large Project Planning
- Change Management
- Understanding scheduling
- How to use “measurability” (key performance indicators) in Kanban and for service improvement.
- Scaling Kanban
Areas of Focus
Building An Information Flow: The 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Kanban Values : a different approach to introducing Kanban
- Scumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change
It is not the strongest or the most Intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.
©2018 BaffleSol Technologies Private Limited